Pebbles on the Edge

Pebbles on the Edge
Lake McDonald, 2014

Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Living without a camera has been interesting and frustrating. I broke my wide-angle lens after we got back from Scotland by sticking my finger into it (don't ask). My other lens is a telephoto zoom and you can't get nearer than six feet to take a picture close up, and distance pictures are, of course, telephotoized. Plus, there's annoying dust inside the camera body that blotched every Scottish picture I took.

So, until I have the cash to buy a new lens and get the camera cleaned--which may be never--I'll have to resort to posting old stuff on here. That's good, because I have plenty of it!

Meanwhile, my characters continue to surprise me by acting out of character. That's what they do. It's fun. They're making me rewrite my story! The main character, of course, is Montana.


And the river dreamed...

No comments: