Pebbles on the Edge

Pebbles on the Edge
Lake McDonald, 2014

Friday, June 3, 2011

Pictures from the Archive

Three of us anyway...Melis, you weren't here yet! :o)


I haven't changed a bit, except for the web of wrinkles I now possess. I still have a big mouth.


Me at Hungry Horse, Spring of 1958?


Midnight Canyon on the Stillwater River south of Nye...Dad used to draw this all the time.

These were all taken with film cameras, of course...

I just found another batch of photos from Montana when we went in 2000, taken with my little Pentax camera (not the K-1000). I'll scan them at some point and put them up. I'm done with students now and just have to finish the yearbook, finish my room, put in my supply orders for next year, and....get ready for our trip to Montana! Yay!

We FINALLY have a nice day--cool but sunny and NO WIND!!! Maybe summer is here...

2 comments:

Melis said...

What a trio of cuteness! Wish there were some pics of all 4 of us. :)

Eilidh said...

I wonder what happened to the cuteness?!