Pebbles on the Edge

Pebbles on the Edge
Lake McDonald, 2014

Friday, January 25, 2013

Forest Goddess (or something)
 
 
I haven't blogged for awhile so I thought I'd share something I made. I created this painting years ago (my friend Angie Kile used it when her first child was born as a focus during labor). I recently found it again and have been adding improvements and subtracting mistakes.
 
I happen to be sick right now, having contracted something from school (a rarity for me, as I hardly ever get sick). Anyway, perhaps this portrait will become one of the characters Eilidh meets in the elven realm. She is now sitting on my "altar" of stuff I collect and like: rocks, old antlers, copper pots, feathers, sticks, dried bouquets of roses, weeds, and a mask I bought and repainted so it was much cooler.
 

No comments: