Pebbles on the Edge

Pebbles on the Edge
Lake McDonald, 2014

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Experiments From the Mists of Time

Gayle at Glacier Park: St. Mary's Lake...I was so happy then, at three. We'd just moved to Conrad from Glendive. It was 1957. Incredibly (or not) I remember this trip. I loved these mountains. Still do.


My yard with fluffy white autumn clouds.


Punk-ass snowboy built by Jeremiah, Crystal, and friend Ryaan after our Christmas snow. There was a buxom snow-lass too but I didn't get a good picture of her. Her hair looked like a birdnest.


Testing the new lens.


Just some random stuff--not very good either. I still have dust on my sensor and don't want to get it off myself because I did break the old lens and I'd probably break the camera itself if I stuck my finger inside it too. There are no photography shops anywhere near this cultural and shopping backwater, so until I find a place, I won't be doing much picture-taking.

No comments: