Pebbles on the Edge

Pebbles on the Edge
Lake McDonald, 2014

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Runrig gu Brath!

Here are a couple of songs by my favorite band in the world forever, Runrig:

Recovery


An Sabhal aig Neill


Chi Mi'n Geamhradh

Missing them these days, on their year off...Hope to see them live in Scotland.

Enjoy!



Caveat: any mistakes in Gaelic words and spelling in the lyrics (and there are some) are those of who ever first posted them. Still, the songs are beautiful, and I love this band enough to want to share them.

1 comment:

Eilidh said...

I suddenly freed myself to comment on my own posts, and if nobody else is enjoying this music, I certainly am! Tha ceol alainn! Now if I could figure out hios to get the "grave and accent" marks in here, I would certainly be able to spell correctly in Gaelic. Tha sin beo...